Add some major love to your skincare routine with our decadent, yet lightweight Vie En Rose Love Potion Beauty Oil.
Love Potion Beauty Oil
Vie En Rose Love Potion Beauty Oil is a fast-absorbing facial elixir combined with rosehip, sea buckthorn, vitamins C and E, squalane, and 300mg broad-spectrum CBD oil. Lock in moisture without an oily after feeling while calming, nourishing any skin type, including those with psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
It beautifully helps to reduce the appearance of redness, pigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles as it leaves skin feeling smooth, soft and fresh with a radiant, natural-looking glow. Wear under moisturizer, with or without makeup, or anywhere you want to elevate your skin’s bliss.
- Lightweight, non-greasy feel
- Calming and hydrating
- All-natural scent from fruit and flower extracts
- Excellent for sensitive and inflamed skin types
- Free from Phenoxyethanol, silicones, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, gluten, propylene glycol, synthetic dyes or synthetic fragrance, and GMOs, clean, cruelty-free, and vegan.
HOW TO USE
Use both day and night. For all skin types. After cleansing, apply 2-3 drops of oil into hands. Rub together and press lightly into skin.
Available on backorder
300mg Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil
CBD oil soothes inflamed and dehydrated skin. It protects from free radical damage with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and abundant antioxidant properties from vitamins A, D, and E. CBD’s anti-aging properties boost cell regeneration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Pure Rose Oil
Rose Oil is the result of fresh distilled rose petals and a lovely way to treat and nourish numerous skin concerns from aging, redness, and acne. With a bouquet of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids, rose oil improves your skin tone with moisturizing and anti-aging properties.
As a force in anti-aging, rosehip oil contains vitamin A and is 80 percent fatty acids, such as omega-6 and omega-9. Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that diminishes the look of age spots and wrinkles. Rosehip is moisturizing, enhances skin regeneration, and can improve skin texture. Rosehip oil can be effective on flaky skin and eczema while fighting against pollution and UV rays.
Containing omega-7, vitamins A, C, and E, sea buckthorn is a hard-working ingredient that hydrates, balances, reduces oil production, and is known to repair free radical damage and hyperpigmentation.
Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate)
As an oil-soluble and stable form of vitamin C, this highly penetrating ingredient is known to increase collagen levels, reduce pigmentation, brighten dull skin, and repair the damaging effects of UV rays and exposure to environmental debris.
Full List of Ingredients
Squalane, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut)
- Get your necessary water and oil chemistries by layering oil over a light veil of Vie En Rose Mile High Ultra-Hydrating Mist.
- Add oil to your favorite daily moisturizer or body lotion in the winter months or whenever your skin needs a hydration boost.
- Wear under makeup for a dewy skin finish
- Apply to the tips of hair or scalp for nourishing mask
- Nourish the back of hands, cuticles, neck, and decollete (upper chest area).
- To use as a serum, apply one drop of oil before moisturizer.
- For a deep hydrating night treatment, apply a thick layer of oil, allow to absorb and wear overnight before washing in the morning.